COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you browse our website, certain technical information is automatically collected, including:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Device information
- Operating system and platform
- Browser type and version
- Browser plug-in details
- Internet service provider (ISP)
- Mobile carrier information (for mobile devices)
- Unique device ID number (for mobile devices)
Additionally, when you subscribe to our email services or contact our customer support team, we collect personal data such as your name and email address.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Marketing communications: We may send you updates, new launch information, bonuses, and related content via email and/or SMS, provided you have opted to receive such communications.
- Personal interest advertising: We strive to provide you with personalized advertisements based on your interests, using data collected through your website interactions, analytics platforms, and cookies. You can opt out of personalized ads at any time.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS
Under South African data protection laws, you have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Access to your personal data: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. We may recover justified costs incurred in providing this information.
- Correction of your personal data: You can request the correction of any incomplete or inaccurate data by providing the necessary verification documents.
- Deletion of your personal data: You can ask us to delete your personal data, but please note that this may restrict your access to our services, and we may be required to retain certain data under South African law.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data, including restricting access to authorized personnel and implementing SSL encryption for data transmission.
Last updated: 08.07.2023